- Bread slices 6
- Milk 1 liter
- Condense Milk/sugar
- Everyday Powder
- Saffron a pinch
- Green cardamom 3-4
- Blanched Pistachio 10 gram
- Blanched almonds 10 gram
- Silver leaf for garnishing
- Oil for frying, as required
- Boil milk with cardamom and add saffron and blanched pistachio and almonds.
- Simmer milk on low flame till it reduces to half while stirring at intervals.
- Add Condense Milk. Condense milk is very sweet so you don’t have to add extra sugar if you are adding condense milk. Still if you think, it needs more sugar then add sugar according to your taste.
- Remove the corners of the bread slices and cut into triangular shape. One slice will make 2 triangles.
- Deep Fry slices till golden brown. And set in the serving dish.
- Pour the whole boiled milk mixture on the slices and leave to cool.
- Garnish with everyday powder, nuts and silver leaf.
- Serve chilled.