Posted on Aug 21st, 2012 | Comments (0)
Eid-ul-fitr is the most joyous and important Islamic festival celebrated with lot of religious enthusiasm and fervour. It is celebrated at the end of the month of Ramadan means the 1st of Islamic month of Shawal which is the 10th month of Islamic year.
On Eid Day People visits their relatives where they are customarily served with “Sheer khurma” and other desserts which are famous breakfast dishes on the Eid day. In the month of Ramadan we fast and fasting detoxifies and cleanses our body.
During the fasting month of Ramadan our body gets used to a certain routine of receiving food at specific times. We all know that overeating during Eid Day is very common. Overeating and unhealthy meals on Eid day ruin all those benefits that come from the effort of fasting.
In Eid parties desi Pakistani dishes are made in our country e.g. Biryani, Korma, karahi and Kababs etc. which are usually very spicy, oily and have high fat content. All we need is to keep control on our food during Eid and take care of our health.
Tips To Make Your Eid-Ul-Fitr Healthy
• Avoid Spicy, high caloric and unhealthy food to maintain your health attained by fasting.
• Keep a control on quantity of desserts. Too much sweet doesn’t keep you healthy. It might make you gain weight.
• Don’t let your weight increase extremely on Eid by making justification of special occasion. After all health comes before fame and money.
• Add a portion of salads and vegetables in your Eid menu along meat. Fibers are very important part of diet.
• Take selective and small quantity of food instead on piling up with unhealthy food. Overeating can ruin your occasion also.
• Also avoid fizzy drinks and artificial flavored juices. They are not good for health try some natural ones.
• To help your body to get back to routine before Ramadan try to take your main meals during Eid at timings that are near to Ramadan’s Iftar and Saher.
• Try to modify your dessert recipes by reducing their fat-content. Use honey instead of sugar as it gives high dietary value and also gives very rich flavor.
• If you have any health problem like blood pressure issues rather than leaving all your desired food take small quantity of all items.
• Don’t let your Ramadan routine break on Eid dinner parties as dietician suggests you to take your last meal 2 hours before sleep time.
• Last but not least take a cup of green tea at the end as it increases your metabolism rate and improves your digestion. Tea can also be a choice but better if without sugar.
With these useful tips you will enjoy a nutritious and healthy Eid Day. Also you will slowly go back to your pre-Ramadan routine and healthy life.
Puberty usually hits boys at the age of eleven. Like girls, boys are also hitting puberty in early age. But the question arises that how and when should a father talk with his son about puberty. Fathers usually hesitate to talk on such issues with their s
To make you worry free in summer about your skin, take help from seasonal and fresh fruits that are perfect for your skin. In summer, fruits are plentiful that refreshes and make your skin glow. Add fruits in your daily meal and look more beautiful with y
Air is gently fragranced before the fan disperses it throughout your room. You must use it to refresh yourself and your home with a pleasant scent. By using air wick your house always smells just the way you want. So bring the freshness of nature into you
The pacifier is a baby’s accessory that has soothing effect on him/her. There are several reasons to use baby pacifiers and also there is some soothing news about pacifiers for you.
All the latest industry spas and spoiling products.
Beauty's in the bag and accessories. Find the newest styles, designs.
Electronics and Gadgets Trends. Find the latest selection of mobile phones, digital cameras and mp3 players.