Here we will discuss which Pakistani celebrities forefathers belong to Bollywood industry? Mostly people don’t know that Pakistani and Indian celebrities are strongly interrelated with each other. In Bollywood industry, there are few celebrities their ancestors belong to Pakistan. In this post, we will discuss few Pakistani celebrities that their forefathers belong to Bollywood industry.
1. On number one, we want to mention that the uncle of Faisal Rehman named as Rehman was the legend actor of Bollywood industry.Faisal Rehman’s another brother is in industry too named Fasih ur rehman.
2. Secondly, well known and popular Pakistani actress Samiya Mumtaz is the grand niece of Zuhra Sehgal. We want to mention that Zuhra Sehgal is a legendary actress of Indian film industry.
3. Moreover, Indian actress Jiya Khan is the niece of Pakistani actress Sangeeta.
4. If we talk about Pakistani celebrities their forefathers belong to Bollywood industry then we should mention that Nelofar Abbasi and Tabu are cousins.Shabana Azmi is khala of Tabu too.
5. legendary Bollywood actor Naseer Ud Din Shah is cousin of Syed Kamal.Naseer Uddin shah is father vivan shah young actor from happy new year
7. Sahira Kazmi’s biological father Shyam was an actor in pre partition era who tragically died on the set of a film at a very young age.
8. Actor Sajid Hasan’s uncle Iftikhar was a famous character actor in the1970s acting in many films featuring Amitabh Bachan.
9. Kamal Amrohi the director of Pakeeza and more famously Meena Kumaris husband was cousin brother of poets Raees Amrohvi and Jaun Ellia.
10. Zia Sarhadi father of renowed actor Khayyam Sarhadi and grandfather of model/actor Zhalay Sarhadi was a legendary script writer and director during the golden era of bollywood contributing to the writing of the immortal Mother India
11. Salma Agha is related to the Kapoor family.
12. Junaid Jamshed , Humayun Jamshed , Sherry Jahangir (of Jinnah Se Quaid-i-Azam fame) and Aly Khan are cousins in real life.
Alyy Khan left Pakistan for the UK at the age of nine. He also attended school in India and his mother still resides in Mumbai. After getting a diploma in Film and Television Production from London’s Pimlico Arts and Media College, and polishing his skills on TV and theatre, the young actor ventured into films.
Alyy is apparently the last active member of his family who once were a part of Pakistan’s showbiz fraternity.
Ally use to come in indian dramas since our childhood we all have image that he is indian but he is Pakistani.