Sometime it's hard to look good when you are sick. Only good nutritional diet can't make any change. Some other factors also count to make you looking good during sickness.
Beauty tips to make you look beautiful when you are sick:
- Besides taking pills and medicines, cover your puffy eyes with a few ice cubes. Put them in a fluffy wash cloth; lay them over your eyes for 10 minutes. This will construct your blood vessels and makes your eyes look brighter even when you are sick.
- Apply a rosy pink or peach colored makeup. These colors bring vitality and brightness to your pale and pucker nudes. Apply heavy coat of pink lip gloss as it dries out quickly if you are sick.
- Use a bronze cream. You might see people who look beautiful and pink even in sickness, they use bronze cream. This cream will help you mask the pinkness.
- Put some fragrance or fresh flowery smells perfume as it will lower down your sickness smell and make you smell fresh and energetic.
- Take a healthy and full of nutrition diet before going out in sickness. Healthy and good foods seem small but believe me it will go longer.
- Make your hair neat, clean and tidy even in sickness. Many people ignore their hair style in sickness and give a bad impression. Your hair makes a huge impact, when it comes to making impressions, so take notice of frizz or stray hairs and tide them with some of your favorite and simple styles.
- Along with these beauty tips, just have an eye on some other handy tips which are:
- Brush your teeth and smile a lot!
- Eat a good and heavy break fast
- Make some tea and bring along a healthy lunch.
- Stay connected to your spiritual practices
- Be calm and contented from your inner side.
In the end, I must say that the best way to look good and beautiful when you are sick is rest and proper medication. Follow your physician’s instructions. Also use lot of fresh water and fluids to replace your pale face from a fresh and glowing one.