Do you have baggy eyes? Don't you want to get rid of this problem? Just have a look into the treatments and cure and have beautiful eyes without bags
Eyes are the most prominent part of your face they are the precious gift of GOD and said to be jewel of your face. Without eyes the world seems dark and hollow. Because of this importance of eyes you must do extra care to prevent this precious gift of GOD from disease. If you don’t give time and extra care to your eyes, you may prone to various eyes diseases. Among which baggy eyes are the common one.
Doctors say that; getting older is a foremost cause of baggy eyes but other factors also count like tiredness, insomnia, fluid retention, capillary fragility, toxicity, smoking, excessive use of alcohol, different types of eyes allergies, low quality eye care products, facial massage, facial treatments and irregular sleep lead to baggy eyes.
Getting knowledge of these causes are not enough. Treatments and cure of baggy eyes are also important to get rid of this problem. Here are some tips that can help you to get rid of baggy eyes.
Tips to Cure Baggy Eyes:
- First you have to look into causes. If you have thyroid problem, capillary fragility or fluid retention then you must go for surgical methods. Although the procedure is expensive but is the only way to get rid of baggy eyes
- Sleep well, in fact very well. The second most common cause of baggy eyes is inadequate sleep which also leads to tiredness. Once you will take adequate and proper sleep you will definitely feel the difference
- Avoid alcoholic drinks and toxic food items. Alcoholic drinks and toxic foods create toxicity around your eyes and cause baggy eyes problem
- Take extra vitamin C to improve the collagen. You can take vitamin C supplements or eye care products which contain vitamin C
- Avoid late night sittings in front of T.V. the harmful rays of T.V destroy your eye strain and cause baggy eyes
Some Important Cures for Baggy Eyes are:
Soak cotton pads in rose water and place them on your eyelids for ten to fifteen minutes before going to bed
- Use cooled boiled tea bags are also a good option to get rid of baggy eyes
- Eye exercises can also prevent your eyes from this problem
- Avoid low quality eye care & beauty products as they may cause eye allergies
- You can also use a firming cream. It will firm your eye’s skin and reduce baggy look
- If you don’t feel any change or betterment after applying these tips then go to an eye specialist despite of self medication.