Posted on Oct 28th, 2008 | Comments (0)
Wonderful tips for acne home remedies
Acne is a term used for clogged pores, pimples, and sometimes deeper lumps (referred to as cysts or nodules). Most of these result on the face, neck, chest, back, shoulders and upper arms. While acne is usually relegated to the teenage population, adults of any age can get acne. Acne is not life threatening, but can cause permanent scarring and emotional distress if not treated properly.
There are too many acne fighting products on the market to count, and the majority of them simply do not work. However, there are some that do work quite well. The problem is that many people who suffer from acne will spend quite a bit of time and money trying to find the best acne treatments. Teenagers often outgrow acne before they find a treatment that works.
There are any numbers of things one can find at home to use as an acne home remedy. For starters, use a natural antiseptic, non-oily face wash. Avoid oily cosmetics and cosmetics containing sodium chloride.
Tips for acne home remedies:
• Apply a mixture of 1 teaspoon lemon juice and 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder to infected area.
• Grind nutmeg with milk and apply on infected areas.
• Make orange peel paste by grinding it in some water. Apply to pimples.
• Mix 1 teaspoon groundnut oil with 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice to prevent blackheads.
• Apply fresh mint juice over the face every night for treatment of pimples, insect bites, and eczema.
• Make a paste of ground radish seeds with water. Apply to blackheads.
• Make a paste of turmeric powder in mint juice. Apply to infected area. Wash off after 20-30 minutes.
• Make a paste of salt in vinegar. Apply to pimples. Wash off after 20-30 minutes.
Ramadan is the month of countless blessings, joy and to rejuvenate your inner beauty.
Well people, are you worried about managing your combination skin? If yes then we will tell you what...
You can make your complexion clean and clear as much as you can while staying at your home.
Sneakers are out of fashion. So are shoelaces. Polka dots and animal prints are this season's rage.
Antiperspirants work by clogging, closing, or blocking the pores with powerful astringents -- such as...
Every day you wake up and start the same routine and the ending goal is to be attractive - maybe more...
In Pakistan, there is no greater event in a family than a wedding. Pakistani wedding dresses can range...
Some of us underestimate the power of the purse,it underscores your look and highlights the curves of...
For a glamorous look, you want to focus on making your eyes amazing