From celeb fashion to daily-wear, open toe shoes are heating up Fall & Spring collections! Also referred to as “peep toes”, they are idolized as the latest shoe trend for every woman.
Peep toe shoes symbolize fun and frolic in every form. Whether you’re an avid fan of flats or heels, open toe shoes can quench your thirst for style. Open toe sandals gained momentum few seasons ago and remained in vogue among women of all ages. This sensation has been diffusing into Pakistani shoe trend as well and being showcased by every local & international brand here.
You Need A Pair of Peep Toe Shoes Because…
- A pair of chic open toe shoes can make your formal and casual attires simply charismatic.
- You can wear open toe sandals with any type of bottoms – from skin-fit jeans and capri to cotton trouser and shalwar,
- They’re evergreen! You can choose comfy and breezy peep toes in summers while having snug and stylish ones for winters.
- Your personal flavor can be added through an assortment of socks/stockings, if preferred.
Following latest shoe trend, there’s a wide variety of peep toes available. Here are few best-selling open toe shoes according to the Pakistani shoe trend:
- Open Toe Wedges – This type of sandals or slippers are being worn in bold colors and designs. Animal print, leather, and nude colors are the best-buys for you this season.
- Peep Toe Ankle Boots – The brands in Pakistan taking inspiration from Western style are launching such boots which are not conventional high-heeled sandals or closed boots.
- Flat Peep Toe Pumps – These are the biggest hit for younger ladies who prefer comfort with style. Suede, texture, print, plain colors, etc. anything you wish for is available in exciting new designs.
Whichever style you choose to complement the vibrant summer prints or somber winter designs, you can be confident that it’ll work magnificently. As for the cost factor, there’s a wide range in the market. This shoe trend is here to stay for another season, so invest into your fashion statement and unleash the stylista in you!