Posted on Apr 27th, 2010 | Comments (0)
Pakistani ladies, take some time out for home spa, a day spa can relax your exhausting senses and you can enjoy treatments without packing your bags. Here are some home spa tips for an ultimate Pakistani home spa.
1. Take care in choosing a day spa. Always go for friendly, nurturing staff, from the person at the front desk to the massage therapists, nail technicians, and make-up artists.
2. A quiet, relaxing, well-designed environment of Pakistani home spa has soothing music, dim lights, and pleasant aromas.
3. This home spa tip suggest that for ultimate home spa, equipment such as hydrotherapy tubs, whirlpool tubs, steam rooms, sauna, steam etc helps you feel calm and calculated. There is also a menu that explains the treatments and staff that can answer any questions in detail.
4. Select your home spa treatments carefully. It includes massage, facial, body treatment, manicure and pedicure. A massage will help you relax and get rid of muscle tension. Most Pakistani spas offers manicures and pedicures, but some small spas don't.
5. Choose your Pakistani spa therapist carefully: According to this home spa tip get a personal reference if you can. Also, think about whether you prefer a male or female therapist.
6. For Pakistani home spa, drink plenty of water before and after to enhance the benefits of your treatments.
7. To enjoy, ultimate Pakistani home spa, arrive early so you have time to enjoy the sauna, steam or whirlpool before your treatment.
8. For a day spa clear your mind, take slow, deep breaths before your treatment begins.
9. Communicate with your Pakistani therapist. If you have any problem on the temperature or amount of pressure, let them know.
10. You can talk or not, as you prefer and Pakistani therapist usually follows your lead.
11. Above all, be appreciative.
Ramadan is the month of countless blessings, joy and to rejuvenate your inner beauty.
Well people, are you worried about managing your combination skin? If yes then we will tell you what...
You can make your complexion clean and clear as much as you can while staying at your home.
Sneakers are out of fashion. So are shoelaces. Polka dots and animal prints are this season's rage.
Antiperspirants work by clogging, closing, or blocking the pores with powerful astringents -- such as...
Every day you wake up and start the same routine and the ending goal is to be attractive - maybe more...
In Pakistan, there is no greater event in a family than a wedding. Pakistani wedding dresses can range...
Some of us underestimate the power of the purse,it underscores your look and highlights the curves of...
For a glamorous look, you want to focus on making your eyes amazing
All the latest industry spas and spoiling products.
Beauty's in the bag and accessories. Find the newest styles, designs.
Electronics and Gadgets Trends. Find the latest selection of mobile phones, digital cameras and mp3 players.