Spa is not a luxury every one can afford but it definitely is a healthy routine that can do well to everyone. Home spa is a good option to consider, but for the lazy it is best if home spa conditions are permanently incorporated in your lifestyle. A healthy lifestyle is a blessing that we reap from for a long time. In that healthy lifestyle a healthy atmosphere plays a crucial role.
Here are a few easy to follow ideas that keep your house relaxing, healthy haven it should be:
- Mix about 6 drops of lavender, lemongrass, citronella oil and peppermint oil in one cup of water to prepare a room spray.
- Mix together citronella oil, cedar wood oil, garlic and clothes freshener and put a couple of its drops in the collar of your artificial flowers without diluting it.
- Mix together eucalyptus, thyme, rosemary, tea tree, and lemon oil and marjoram oil. To immune yourself and your family against colds, make a room spray by adding six drops of the preparation per cup of water or adding 4 to 9 drops of it in the water of a humidifier.
- Mix together lemon, bergamot, lavender, sweet orange, and oregano oil and thyme oil and mix 8 drops of it in a liter of warm water to use a bathroom freshener.
- Pour a few drops of undiluted peppermint oil and spearmint oil near the living areas, edges of the ceiling and other holes.
Live healthy; create home spa conditions in your house for you to benefit from them all the while you are home.