Style your trend right this Eid
More often than not we are in a lurch wondering what the trend to be following is and what is the trend that suits our style. Then here is a loud shout to all of you there is no hard and fast rule as to the ‘it’ trend. There are a lot of factors in deciding what trend is right for you. Not every trend they catwalk on the ramp is for you, for you is the trend that compliments your individuality and accentuates your style strengths.
Eid is that time of the year when we want to dress our best not only because of the high socializing but because of the religious zeal and celebratory spirit too. For that perfect Eid dress no body wants to go wrong with their style and trend.
One easy way to get your Eid dress right in style and trend is to follow these easy dress tips according to your body shape.
- For broad shoulders keep your Eid dress with wide neckline, short sleeves; light fabric dress helps to visually reduce broad shoulders.
- For a big bust line your Eid dress should avoid V-necks and scoop necks. High Neck dress works well, combined with full sleeves.
- For a small bust line Empire Basques, V-Necks and bulkier fabric dress creates an illusion of fullness.
- For heavy arms always wear sleeves that are not fitted yet follow the body line. Avoid heavy and thick fabric Eid dress.
- For heavy hips it is important not to wear fitted, short Eid dress. Instead wear moderately loose and longer length Eid dress in thicker fabric to give a leaner look this Eid.
Style and trend this Eid should be defining your dress this year.
Wear what you are and make a personal fashion statement this year on Eid; let your body shape decide your dress trend.