Simple 7-Steps Bridal Manicure
Amazing nail care tips and easy bridal manicure to pamper yourself with beautiful hands on wedding day.
On the wedding day bride and her beauty is always the center of attention. The importance of bridal manicure is undeniable in the wedding preparations, as her hands will be front and will be most notable. While, all the guests will look at the jewelry, dress and makeup, don’t forget the hands and nails beauty as you will find the bridal manicure as a blessing when you will hold the bouquets, grab the bridal clutches and walked down from the stage holding hands with your partner.
To completely get advantage of the bridal manicure, it is important to take care of your nails beauty prior to one month of your wedding. The weekly bridal manicure will not only makes you feel good, but also pamper your hands with refreshing beauty for your wedding day. To look at your best, treat your hands to a stylish bridal manicure.
Nail Care Tips for Bride
The important nail care tips for the bride-to-be are as follows:
- If you want to make your bridal manicure work efficiently, condition your hands by massaging in a hand cream at night.
- Repeat this hand and nails beauty tip for at least a month before wedding.
- Make sure that your nails will be perfect in shape on your wedding day to enjoy the difference after bridal manicure.
- Start taking care of your nails beauty months before wedding, to avoid the breaking and chipping.
- For the optimum hands and nails beauty, the best among the nail care tips is the use of cuticle oil regularly to keep the dry skin off from your nails.
- To enjoy the best looking hands after your bridal manicure, it is very important to trim your nails to the same length with preferred shape and file them carefully.
A Simple 7-Step Bridal Manicure
You can simply do your weekly bridal manicure at your home with simple nail care tips. Weekly bridal manicure can do wonders for your hands, nails and cuticles. As we all know that professional procedure and bridal manicures are very expensive and cannot be tried on regular basis. Therefore, you can pamper yourself with easy and cost-effective bridal manicure at home.
- To start your bridal manicure, the first step is to remove old polish from your nails.
- Soak your hands in the soapy luke warm water for 5-10 minutes to soften cuticles.
- To remove the dead skin from hands and nails, apply a small amount of scrub and massage gently.
- For the nails beauty, put a pea-sized cuticle cream on the cuticles and rub in gently. The nail care tips are to push back the cuticles with the Orange wood stick, that is available in drugstores, and be sure not to cut your cuticles.
- For extra moisture for hands and nails beauty, massage your hands with lotion and wipe nails with a damp cloth to remove excess oils
- The next step for your bridal manicure is to file nails to desired shape.
- Protect your nails beauty by applying the base coat, which also prevents chipping.
By these simple nail care tips and easy 7-step bridal manicure you can acquire amazing and beautiful results for hands and nails beauty.